Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOORMAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOORMAT exist?
Definitions of DOORMAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is physically weak and ineffectual
- noun - a mat placed outside an exterior door for wiping the shoes before entering
- A mat placed before a doorway for wiping the shoes.
- One who submits meekly to domination or mistreatment by others.
- n - a mat placed in front of a door
There are 7 letters in DOORMAT: A D M O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOORMAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOORMAT plus a wildcard: DOORMAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOORMAT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOORMAT
- Home Gifts Homeware Moustache doormat
- Also called a welcome mat the door mats main use is to gather the ...
- Coconut doormat
- Ways to Make a doormat Cooler Curbly DIY Design Community
- Cardinal and Sprig Coir Christmas doormatdoormats With Attitude
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.