Scrabble word: DEMONSTRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMONSTRATE exist?
Definitions of DEMONSTRATE in dictionaries:
- verb - give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- verb - establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- verb - provide evidence for
- verb - march in protest
- To show clearly and deliberately; manifest: demonstrated her skill as a gymnast; demonstrate affection by hugging.
- To show to be true by reasoning or adducing evidence; prove: demonstrate a proposition.
- To present by experiments, examples, or practical application; explain and illustrate: demonstrated the laws of physics with laboratory equipment.
- To show the use of (an article) to a prospective buyer: The salesperson plugged in and demonstrated the vacuum cleaner.
- To give a demonstration: described the dance step, then took a partner and demonstrated.
- To participate in a public display of opinion: demonstrated against tax hikes.
There are 11 letters in DEMONSTRATE: A D E E M N O R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMONSTRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEMONSTRATE plus a wildcard: DEMONSTRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEMONSTRATE
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEMONSTRATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.