Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REMOTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMOTE exist?
Definitions of REMOTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance
- adj - located far away spatially
- adj - very unlikely
- adj - separate or apart in time
- adj - inaccessible and sparsely populated
- adj - far apart in relevance or relationship or kinship
- Located far away; distant in space.
- Hidden away; secluded: a remote hamlet.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_D.
- Faint; slight: a remote possibility; had not the remotest interest.
- Far removed in connection or relevance: a cause remote from everyday concerns.
- Distantly related by blood or marriage: a remote cousin.
- Distant in manner; aloof.
- Operating or controlled from a distance: remote sensors.
- Of, relating to, or being a computer device or system situated at some distance from a central computer and communicating with it often by means of cables.
- A radio or television broadcast originating from a point outside a studio.
- Remote control.
- adv - situated far away [adj -MOTER, -MOTEST] : REMOTELY
- n - a broadcast originating outside a studio
There are 6 letters in REMOTE: E E M O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REMOTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REMOTE plus a wildcard: REMOTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMOTE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REMOTE
- Samsung LE-46 A 656659 TV Design remote Control Samsung Flat panel ...
- remote Control
- remote 210x300 Sony to Enter Network Media Player Market With the SMP ...
- remote Control
- Samsung Unveils its Luxury 3D LED TV 900 Series t-break Tech Its ...
- DSTV remote Control - Arcadia Home ShoppingArcadia Home Shopping ...
- Durch die drahtlose Kommunikation mittels Bluetooth ist die Wiedergabe ...
- remote CONTROL - RC-SAM - SAMSUNG (China Manufacturer) - remote ...
- ... use regularly 12 The television remote control has other problems
- KENWOOD KRFV7030D remote Control (Original)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.