Is REMOTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REMOTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance
- adj - located far away spatially
- adj - very unlikely
- adj - separate or apart in time
- adj - inaccessible and sparsely populated
- adj - far apart in relevance or relationship or kinship
- Located far away; distant in space.
- Hidden away; secluded: a remote hamlet.
- Faint; slight: a remote possibility; had not the remotest interest.
- Far removed in connection or relevance: a cause remote from everyday concerns.
- Distantly related by blood or marriage: a remote cousin.
- Distant in manner; aloof.
- Operating or controlled from a distance: remote sensors.
- Of, relating to, or being a computer device or system situated at some distance from a central computer and communicating with it often by means of cables.
- A radio or television broadcast originating from a point outside a studio.
- Remote control.
- adv - situated far away [adj -MOTER, -MOTEST] : REMOTELY
- noun - a broadcast originating outside a studio
There are 6 letters in REMOTE: E E M O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REMOTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REMOTE, to go: REMOTE?
Rearrange the letters in REMOTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REMOTE
What's nearby REMOTE
Lookup in Wiki for REMOTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REMOTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REMOTE"