Scrabble word: REMOTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMOTE exist?
Definitions of REMOTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance
- adj - located far away spatially
- adj - very unlikely
- adj - separate or apart in time
- adj - inaccessible and sparsely populated
- adj - far apart in relevance or relationship or kinship
- Located far away; distant in space.
- Hidden away; secluded: a remote hamlet.
- Faint; slight: a remote possibility; had not the remotest interest.
- Far removed in connection or relevance: a cause remote from everyday concerns.
- Distantly related by blood or marriage: a remote cousin.
- Distant in manner; aloof.
- Operating or controlled from a distance: remote sensors.
- Of, relating to, or being a computer device or system situated at some distance from a central computer and communicating with it often by means of cables.
- A radio or television broadcast originating from a point outside a studio.
- Remote control.
- adv - situated far away [adj -MOTER, -MOTEST] : REMOTELY
- noun - a broadcast originating outside a studio