Scrabble word: THEOREM
Is THEOREM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of THEOREM in dictionaries:
- noun - a proposition deducible from basic postulates
- noun - an idea accepted as a demonstrable truth
- An idea that is demonstrably true or is assumed to be so.
- A proposition that has been or is to be proved on the basis of explicit assumptions.
- noun - a proposition that is demonstrably true or is assumed to be so
There are 7 letters in THEOREM: E E H M O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THEOREM
Click to search all anagrams of THEOREM plus a wildcard: THEOREM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THEOREM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THEOREM
Lookup in Wiki for THEOREM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.