Scrabble word: COUNTERSINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUNTERSINK exist?
Definitions of COUNTERSINK in dictionaries:
- noun - a hole (usually in wood) with the top part enlarged so that a screw or bolt will fit into it and lie below the surface
- noun - a bit for enlarging the upper part of a hole
- verb - insert (a nail or screw below the surface, as into a countersink)
- A hole with the top part enlarged so that the head of a screw or bolt will lie flush with or below the surface.
- A tool for making such a hole.
- To make a countersink on or in.
- To drive (a screw or bolt) into a countersink.
There are 11 letters in COUNTERSINK: C E I K N N O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNTERSINK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUNTERSINK plus a wildcard: COUNTERSINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUNTERSINK
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUNTERSINK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.