Scrabble word: TRUNKS
Is TRUNKS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRUNKS in dictionaries:
- noun - trousers that end at or above the knee
- noun - the main stem of a tree
- noun - luggage consisting of a large strong case used when traveling or for storage
- noun - the body excluding the head and neck and limbs
- noun - compartment in an automobile that carries luggage or shopping or tools
- noun - a long flexible snout as of an elephant
- adj - the main stem of a tree [n -S] : TRUNKED
There are 6 letters in TRUNKS: K N R S T U
Click to search all anagrams of TRUNKS plus a wildcard: TRUNKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUNKS
Images for TRUNKS
Lookup in Wiki for TRUNKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.