Scrabble word: TRUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUNK exist?
Definitions of TRUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - the main stem of a tree
- noun - luggage consisting of a large strong case used when traveling or for storage
- noun - the body excluding the head and neck and limbs
- noun - compartment in an automobile that carries luggage or shopping or tools
- noun - a long flexible snout as of an elephant
- The main woody axis of a tree.
- The shaft of a column.
- The body of a human being or an animal excluding the head and limbs.
- The thorax of an insect.
- A proboscis, especially the long prehensile proboscis of an elephant.
- A main body, apart from tributaries or appendages.
- The main stem of a blood vessel or nerve apart from the branches.
- A trunk line.
- A chute or conduit.
- A shaft connecting two or more decks.
- The housing for the centerboard of a vessel.
- A covering over the hatches of a ship.
- An expansion chamber on a tanker.
- A cabin on a small boat.
- A covered compartment for luggage and storage, generally at the rear of an automobile.
- A large packing case or box that clasps shut, used as luggage or for storage.
- adj - the main stem of a tree [n -S] : TRUNKED
There are 5 letters in TRUNK: K N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUNK plus a wildcard: TRUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUNK
Images for TRUNK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.