Scrabble word: TRUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUNK exist?
Definitions of TRUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - the main stem of a tree
- noun - luggage consisting of a large strong case used when traveling or for storage
- noun - the body excluding the head and neck and limbs
- noun - compartment in an automobile that carries luggage or shopping or tools
- noun - a long flexible snout as of an elephant
- The main woody axis of a tree.
- The shaft of a column.
- The body of a human being or an animal excluding the head and limbs.
- The thorax of an insect.
- A proboscis, especially the long prehensile proboscis of an elephant.
- A main body, apart from tributaries or appendages.
- The main stem of a blood vessel or nerve apart from the branches.
- A trunk line.
- A chute or conduit.
- A shaft connecting two or more decks.
- The housing for the centerboard of a vessel.
- A covering over the hatches of a ship.
- An expansion chamber on a tanker.
- A cabin on a small boat.
- A covered compartment for luggage and storage, generally at the rear of an automobile.
- A large packing case or box that clasps shut, used as luggage or for storage.
- adj - the main stem of a tree [n -S] : TRUNKED