Scrabble word: SUNKEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUNKEN exist?
Definitions of SUNKEN in dictionaries:
- noun - plumbing fixture consisting of a water basin fixed to a wall or floor and having a drainpipe
- noun - (technology) a process that acts to absorb or remove energy or a substance from a system
- noun - a depression in the ground communicating with a subterranean passage (especially in limestone) and formed by solution or by collapse of a cavern roof
- noun - a covered cistern
- adj - having a sunken area
- Depressed, fallen in, or hollowed: sunken cheeks.
- Situated beneath the surface of the water or ground; submerged: a sunken reef.
- Below a surrounding level: a sunken meadow.
- adj - to move to a lower level [v SANK, SUNK or SUNKEN, SINKING, SINKS] : SINKABLE