Scrabble word: SUNKEN
Is SUNKEN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SUNKEN in dictionaries:
- verb - fall or descend to a lower place or level
- verb - cause to sink
- verb - pass into a specified state or condition
- verb - go under, "The raft sank and its occupants drowned"
- verb - descend into or as if into some soft substance or place
- verb - appear to move downward
- verb - fall heavily or suddenly
- verb - fall or sink heavily
- verb - embed deeply
- adj - having a sunken area
- Depressed, fallen in, or hollowed: sunken cheeks.
- Situated beneath the surface of the water or ground; submerged: a sunken reef.
- Below a surrounding level: a sunken meadow.
- adj - to move to a lower level [v SANK, SUNK or SUNKEN, SINKING, SINKS] : SINKABLE
There are 6 letters in SUNKEN: E K N N S U
Click to search all anagrams of SUNKEN plus a wildcard: SUNKEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUNKEN
Images for SUNKEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.