Scrabble word: SUNKEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUNKEN exist?
Definitions of SUNKEN in dictionaries:
- noun - plumbing fixture consisting of a water basin fixed to a wall or floor and having a drainpipe
- noun - (technology) a process that acts to absorb or remove energy or a substance from a system
- noun - a depression in the ground communicating with a subterranean passage (especially in limestone) and formed by solution or by collapse of a cavern roof
- noun - a covered cistern
- adj - having a sunken area
- Depressed, fallen in, or hollowed: sunken cheeks.
- Situated beneath the surface of the water or ground; submerged: a sunken reef.
- Below a surrounding level: a sunken meadow.
- adj - to move to a lower level [v SANK, SUNK or SUNKEN, SINKING, SINKS] : SINKABLE
There are 6 letters in SUNKEN: E K N N S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUNKEN plus a wildcard: SUNKEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUNKEN
Images for SUNKEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.