Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NEURON
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEURON exist?
Definitions of NEURON in dictionaries:
- noun - a cell that is specialized to conduct nerve impulses
- Any of the impulse-conducting cells that constitute the brain, spinal column, and nerves, consisting of a nucleated cell body with one or more dendrites and a single axon.
- adj - the basic cellular unit of the nervous system [n -S] : NEURONAL, NEURONIC
There are 6 letters in NEURON: E N N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEURON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEURON plus a wildcard: NEURON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEURON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEURON
- Fileneuron1 bg.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- The neuron
- Spring Visual Culture 1B neuron Psychologist
- Three types of neurons.
- Motor neuron Stock Vector Nguyet M. Le 5555835
- neuron.html 48_05neuronStructure.jpg
- neurons DrTummy.com
- Fileneuron.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia