Scrabble word: SOCKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOCKET exist?
Definitions of SOCKET in dictionaries:
- noun - a bony hollow into which a structure fits
- noun - receptacle where something (a pipe or probe or end of a bone) is inserted
- noun - a receptacle into which an electric device can be inserted
- An opening or a cavity into which an inserted part is designed to fit: a light-bulb socket.
- The concave part of a joint that receives the end of a bone.
- A hollow or concavity into which a part, such as the eye, fits.
- verb - to furnish with a socket (an opening for receiving something)
There are 6 letters in SOCKET: C E K O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOCKET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOCKET plus a wildcard: SOCKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOCKET
Images for SOCKET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.