Scrabble word: SOCKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOCKET exist?
Definitions of SOCKET in dictionaries:
- noun - a bony hollow into which a structure fits
- noun - receptacle where something (a pipe or probe or end of a bone) is inserted
- noun - a receptacle into which an electric device can be inserted
- An opening or a cavity into which an inserted part is designed to fit: a light-bulb socket.
- The concave part of a joint that receives the end of a bone.
- A hollow or concavity into which a part, such as the eye, fits.
- verb - to furnish with a socket (an opening for receiving something)