Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOCKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOCKET exist?
Definitions of SOCKET in dictionaries:
- noun - a bony hollow into which a structure fits
- noun - receptacle where something (a pipe or probe or end of a bone) is inserted
- noun - a receptacle into which an electric device can be inserted
- An opening or a cavity into which an inserted part is designed to fit: a light-bulb socket.
- The concave part of a joint that receives the end of a bone.
- A hollow or concavity into which a part, such as the eye, fits.
- v - to furnish with a socket (an opening for receiving something)
There are 6 letters in SOCKET: C E K O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOCKET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOCKET plus a wildcard: SOCKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOCKET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOCKET
- In a development thats bound to infuriate the presenters of Top ...
- Filesocket wrench and sockets.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Electric socket
- socket wrenchView socket wrenchchanglu Product Details from Linyi ...
- Eletric socket (TN A 105) - China Electronic and Digital Products ...
- ... Plug socket White - RetroTouch Designer Light Switches & Plug socket
- HowStuffWorks sockets and CPUs
- Full resolution (2310 1646 pixels file size 297 KB MIME ...
- Filesocket 478.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- socket A 0705 -- UX -- 462 -- 37 -- YY -- P