Scrabble word: DOCKETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOCKETS exist?
Definitions of DOCKETS in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) the calendar of a court
- noun - a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
- verb - place on the docket for legal action
- verb - make a summary or abstract of a legal document and inscribe it in a list
- verb - to supply with an identifying statement
There are 7 letters in DOCKETS: C D E K O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCKETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOCKETS plus a wildcard: DOCKETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOCKETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOCKETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.