Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOCKETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOCKETS exist?
Definitions of DOCKETS in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) the calendar of a court
- noun - a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
- verb - place on the docket for legal action
- verb - make a summary or abstract of a legal document and inscribe it in a list
- v - to supply with an identifying statement
There are 7 letters in DOCKETS: C D E K O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCKETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOCKETS plus a wildcard: DOCKETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOCKETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOCKETS
- Outline of human body front and back
- Cases filed in Wisconsin Justia dockets & Filings - square_thumb
- of trial court judges have resulted to the clogging of court dockets ...
- Colonoscopy Indications
- Slide 6 of 28
- 4th Room Free from Myer Carpet Cleaning
- Attachments toxic_metals_pix.jpg toxic_metals_brooke.jpg toxic ...