Scrabble word: ROCKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROCKET exist?
Definitions of ROCKET in dictionaries:
- noun - any vehicle self-propelled by a rocket engine
- noun - a jet engine containing its own propellant and driven by reaction propulsion
- noun - erect European annual often grown as a salad crop to be harvested when young and tender
- noun - propels bright light high in the sky, or used to propel a lifesaving line or harpoon
- noun - sends a firework display high into the sky
- verb - shoot up abruptly, like a rocket
- verb - propel with a rocket
- A rocket engine.
- A vehicle or device propelled by one or more rocket engines, especially such a vehicle designed to travel through space.
- A projectile weapon carrying a warhead that is powered and propelled by rockets.
- A projectile firework having a cylindrical shape and a fuse that is lit from the rear.
- To move swiftly and powerfully, as a rocket.
- To fly swiftly straight up, as a game bird frightened from cover.
- To soar or rise rapidly: The book rocketed to the top of the bestseller list.
- To carry by means of a rocket.
- To assault with rockets.
- A Mediterranean plant (Eruca vesicaria subsp.
- Any of several plants of the mustard family, especially the dame’s rocket and the sea rocket.
- verb - to convey by means of a rocket (a device propelled by the reaction of escaping gases)