Scrabble word: ROCKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROCKET exist?
Definitions of ROCKET in dictionaries:
- noun - any vehicle self-propelled by a rocket engine
- noun - a jet engine containing its own propellant and driven by reaction propulsion
- noun - erect European annual often grown as a salad crop to be harvested when young and tender
- noun - propels bright light high in the sky, or used to propel a lifesaving line or harpoon
- noun - sends a firework display high into the sky
- verb - shoot up abruptly, like a rocket
- verb - propel with a rocket
- A rocket engine.
- A vehicle or device propelled by one or more rocket engines, especially such a vehicle designed to travel through space.
- A projectile weapon carrying a warhead that is powered and propelled by rockets.
- A projectile firework having a cylindrical shape and a fuse that is lit from the rear.
- To move swiftly and powerfully, as a rocket.
- To fly swiftly straight up, as a game bird frightened from cover.
- To soar or rise rapidly: The book rocketed to the top of the bestseller list.
- To carry by means of a rocket.
- To assault with rockets.
- A Mediterranean plant (Eruca vesicaria subsp.
- Any of several plants of the mustard family, especially the dame’s rocket and the sea rocket.
- verb - to convey by means of a rocket (a device propelled by the reaction of escaping gases)
There are 6 letters in ROCKET: C E K O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROCKET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROCKET plus a wildcard: ROCKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROCKET
Images for ROCKET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.