Scrabble word: KALEIDOSCOPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KALEIDOSCOPE exist?
Definitions of KALEIDOSCOPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a complex pattern of constantly changing colors and shapes
- noun - an optical toy in a tube
- A tube-shaped optical instrument that is rotated to produce a succession of symmetrical designs by means of mirrors reflecting the constantly changing patterns made by bits of colored glass at one end of the tube.
- A constantly changing set of colors.
- A series of changing phases or events: a kaleidoscope of illusions.
There are 12 letters in KALEIDOSCOPE: A C D E E I K L O O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KALEIDOSCOPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KALEIDOSCOPE plus a wildcard: KALEIDOSCOPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KALEIDOSCOPE
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KALEIDOSCOPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.