Scrabble word: SPOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOOK exist?
Definitions of SPOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
- noun - a mental representation of some haunting experience
- verb - frighten or scare, and often provoke into a violent action
- A ghost; a specter.
- A secret agent; a spy.
- To haunt.
- To become frightened and nervous.
- adj - filled with apprehension
There are 5 letters in SPOOK: K O O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOOK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOOK plus a wildcard: SPOOK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOOK
Images for SPOOK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.