Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KELP
In which Scrabble dictionary does KELP exist?
Definitions of KELP in dictionaries:
- noun - large brown seaweeds having fluted leathery fronds
- Any of various brown, often very large seaweeds of the order Laminariales.
- The ash of these seaweeds, used as a source of potash and iodine.
- v - to burn a type of seaweed
There are 4 letters in KELP: E K L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KELP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KELP plus a wildcard: KELP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KELP
Images for KELP
- About The kelp Bed
- Image 1 for article titled Paper by Libe Washburn Selected As an AGU ...
- FileRockfish around kelp Monterey Bay Aquarium.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- SCUBA MONTEREY Monterey SCUBA Diving Information Page
- Healthy Food Thin Seaweed Cracker
- Filekelp-forest-Monterey.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... blues and the almost neon effect that the kelp has in this lighting
- The atlantic ocean
- kelp Forest
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.