Scrabble word: DISPLACE
Is DISPLACE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DISPLACE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to move, usually with force or pressure
- verb - take the place of or have precedence over
- verb - terminate the employment of
- verb - cause to move or shift into a new position or place, both in a concrete and in an abstract sense
- To move or shift from the usual place or position, especially to force to leave a homeland: millions of refugees who were displaced by the war.
- To take the place of; supplant.
- To discharge from an office or position.
- verb - to remove from the usual or proper place
There are 8 letters in DISPLACE: A C D E I L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPLACE
Click to search all anagrams of DISPLACE plus a wildcard: DISPLACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISPLACE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISPLACE
Lookup in Wiki for DISPLACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.