Scrabble word: DISPLACED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISPLACED exist?
Definitions of DISPLACED in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to move, usually with force or pressure
- verb - take the place of or have precedence over
- verb - terminate the employment of
- verb - cause to move or shift into a new position or place, both in a concrete and in an abstract sense
- verb - to remove from the usual or proper place
There are 9 letters in DISPLACED: A C D D E I L P S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISPLACED plus a wildcard: DISPLACED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISPLACED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISPLACED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.