Scrabble word: CLOAKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOAKED exist?
Definitions of CLOAKED in dictionaries:
- verb - hide under a false appearance
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- verb - cover with or as if with a cloak
- adj - having its true character concealed with the intent of misleading
- adj - covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak
- verb - to keep from sight or discovery
There are 7 letters in CLOAKED: A C D E K L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOAKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOAKED plus a wildcard: CLOAKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOAKED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOAKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.