Scrabble word: LOCKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOCKED exist?
Definitions of LOCKED in dictionaries:
- verb - fasten with a lock
- verb - keep engaged
- verb - become rigid or immoveable
- verb - hold in a locking position
- verb - become engaged or intermeshed with one another
- verb - hold fast (in a certain state)
- verb - place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape
- verb - pass by means through a lock in a waterway
- verb - build locks in order to facilitate the navigation of vessels
- adj - to secure by means of a mechanical fastening device [v -ED, -ING, -S] : LOCKABLE
There are 6 letters in LOCKED: C D E K L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOCKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOCKED plus a wildcard: LOCKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOCKED
Images for LOCKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.