Scrabble word: BLOCKADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOCKADE exist?
Definitions of BLOCKADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a war measure that isolates some area of importance to the enemy
- noun - prevents access or progress
- verb - hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of
- verb - render unsuitable for passage
- verb - obstruct access to
- verb - impose a blockade on
- The isolation of a nation, an area, a city, or a harbor by hostile ships or forces in order to prevent the entrance and exit of traffic and commerce.
- The forces used to effect this isolation.
- verb - to get in the way of