Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLOCKADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOCKADE exist?
Definitions of BLOCKADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a war measure that isolates some area of importance to the enemy
- noun - prevents access or progress
- verb - hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of
- verb - render unsuitable for passage
- verb - obstruct access to
- verb - impose a blockade on
- The isolation of a nation, an area, a city, or a harbor by hostile ships or forces in order to prevent the entrance and exit of traffic and commerce.
- The forces used to effect this isolation.
- verb - to get in the way of
There are 8 letters in BLOCKADE: A B C D E K L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOCKADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOCKADE plus a wildcard: BLOCKADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOCKADE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLOCKADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.