Scrabble word: LOOKED
Is LOOKED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LOOKED in dictionaries:
- verb - perceive with attention
- verb - give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect
- verb - have a certain outward or facial expression
- verb - search or seek
- verb - be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point
- verb - take charge of or deal with
- verb - convey by one's expression
- verb - look forward to the probable occurrence of
- verb - accord in appearance with
- verb - have faith or confidence in
- verb - to use one's eyes in seeing
There are 6 letters in LOOKED: D E K L O O
Click to search all anagrams of LOOKED plus a wildcard: LOOKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOOKED
Images for LOOKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.