Scrabble word: PICKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PICKLE exist?
Definitions of PICKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - vegetables (especially cucumbers) preserved in brine or vinegar
- noun - informal terms for a difficult situation
- verb - preserve in a pickling liquid
- An edible product, such as a cucumber, that has been preserved and flavored in a solution of brine or vinegar.
- A solution of brine or vinegar, often spiced, for preserving and flavoring food.
- A chemical solution, such as an acid, that is used as a bath to remove scale and oxides from the surface of metals before plating or finishing.
- A disagreeable or troublesome situation; a plight.
- To preserve or flavor (food) in a solution of brine or vinegar.
- Middle English pikel, the ancestor of our word, is first recorded around 1400 with the meaning “a spicy sauce or gravy served with meat or fowl.
- verb - to preserve or flavor in a solution of brine or vinegar
There are 6 letters in PICKLE: C E I K L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PICKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PICKLE plus a wildcard: PICKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PICKLE
Images for PICKLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.