Scrabble word: PRICKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRICKLE exist?
Definitions of PRICKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
- verb - cause a prickling sensation
- verb - cause a stinging or tingling sensation
- verb - make a small hole into, as with a needle or a thorn
- A small sharp point, spine, or thorn.
- A tingling or pricking sensation.
- To prick as if with a thorn.
- To cause a tingling or pricking sensation in.
- To feel a tingling or pricking sensation.
- To rise or stand up like prickles.
- verb - to puncture slightly
There are 7 letters in PRICKLE: C E I K L P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRICKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRICKLE plus a wildcard: PRICKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRICKLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRICKLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.