Scrabble word: PRICKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRICKLE exist?
Definitions of PRICKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
- verb - cause a prickling sensation
- verb - cause a stinging or tingling sensation
- verb - make a small hole into, as with a needle or a thorn
- A small sharp point, spine, or thorn.
- A tingling or pricking sensation.
- To prick as if with a thorn.
- To cause a tingling or pricking sensation in.
- To feel a tingling or pricking sensation.
- To rise or stand up like prickles.
- verb - to puncture slightly