Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PICKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PICKED exist?
Definitions of PICKED in dictionaries:
- verb - select carefully from a group
- verb - look for and gather
- verb - harass with constant criticism
- verb - provoke
- verb - remove in small bits
- verb - remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- verb - pilfer or rob
- verb - pay for something
- verb - pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- verb - attack with or as if with a pickaxe of ice or rocky ground, for example
- verb - hit lightly with a picking motion
- verb - eat intermittently
- Chosen by careful selection: a racing yacht sailed by a picked crew.
- Gathered, harvested, or plucked: baskets of picked cotton; a picked turkey.
- Pointed: a picked cap.
- verb - to take by preference
There are 6 letters in PICKED: C D E I K P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PICKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PICKED plus a wildcard: PICKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PICKED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PICKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.