Scrabble word: PICKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PICKED exist?
Definitions of PICKED in dictionaries:
- verb - select carefully from a group
- verb - look for and gather
- verb - harass with constant criticism
- verb - provoke
- verb - remove in small bits
- verb - remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- verb - pilfer or rob
- verb - pay for something
- verb - pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- verb - attack with or as if with a pickaxe of ice or rocky ground, for example
- verb - hit lightly with a picking motion
- verb - eat intermittently
- Chosen by careful selection: a racing yacht sailed by a picked crew.
- Gathered, harvested, or plucked: baskets of picked cotton; a picked turkey.
- Pointed: a picked cap.
- verb - to take by preference