Scrabble word: LICKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LICKED exist?
Definitions of LICKED in dictionaries:
- verb - beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- verb - pass the tongue over
- verb - find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of
- verb - take up with the tongue
- adj - having been got the better of
- verb - to pass the tongue over the surface of
There are 6 letters in LICKED: C D E I K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LICKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LICKED plus a wildcard: LICKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LICKED
Images for LICKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.