Scrabble word: CLICKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLICKED exist?
Definitions of CLICKED in dictionaries:
- verb - move or strike with a noise
- verb - make a clicking or ticking sound
- verb - click repeatedly or uncontrollably
- verb - cause to make a snapping sound
- verb - produce a click
- verb - make a clucking sounds, characteristic of hens
- verb - become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions
- verb - to make a short, sharp sound
There are 7 letters in CLICKED: C C D E I K L
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLICKED plus a wildcard: CLICKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLICKED
Images for CLICKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.