Scrabble word: SOAKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOAKED exist?
Definitions of SOAKED in dictionaries:
- verb - submerge in a liquid
- verb - rip off
- verb - cover with liquid
- verb - leave as a guarantee in return for money
- verb - beat severely
- verb - make drunk (with alcoholic drinks)
- verb - become drunk or drink excessively
- verb - fill, soak, or imbue totally
- verb - heat a metal prior to working it
- adj - very drunk
- verb - to saturate thoroughly in liquid
There are 6 letters in SOAKED: A D E K O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOAKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOAKED plus a wildcard: SOAKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOAKED
Images for SOAKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.