Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPECKLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPECKLED exist?
Definitions of SPECKLED in dictionaries:
- verb - produce a mottled effect
- verb - mark with small spots
- adj - having a pattern of dots
- Dotted or covered with speckles, especially flecked with small spots of contrasting color.
- Of a mixed character; motley.
- verb - to mark with small spots
There are 8 letters in SPECKLED: C D E E K L P S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPECKLED plus a wildcard: SPECKLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPECKLED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPECKLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.