Scrabble word: PACKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PACKED exist?
Definitions of PACKED in dictionaries:
- verb - arrange in a container
- verb - fill to capacity
- verb - compress into a wad
- verb - carry, as on one's back
- verb - set up a committee or legislative body with one's own supporters so as to influence the outcome
- verb - have with oneself
- verb - press tightly together or cram
- verb - hike with a backpack
- verb - press down tightly
- verb - seal with packing
- verb - have the property of being packable or of compacting easily
- verb - load with a pack
- verb - treat the body or any part of it by wrapping it, as with blankets or sheets, and applying compresses to it, or stuffing it to provide cover, containment, or therapy, or to absorb blood
- adj - filled to capacity
- adj - pressed together or compressed
- Crowded to capacity: a packed theater.
- Compressed: ground covered with wet, heavily packed leaves.
- Filled with.
- adj - to put into a receptacle for transportation or storage [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PACKABLE
There are 6 letters in PACKED: A C D E K P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PACKED plus a wildcard: PACKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PACKED
Images for PACKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.