Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIOCESE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIOCESE exist?
Definitions of DIOCESE in dictionaries:
- noun - the territorial jurisdiction of a bishop
- The district or churches under the jurisdiction of a bishop; a bishopric.
- n - an ecclesiastical district
There are 7 letters in DIOCESE: C D E E I O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIOCESE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIOCESE plus a wildcard: DIOCESE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIOCESE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIOCESE
- TheParishes of Cloyne diocese
- Filediocese of Singapore logo.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Malaysian dioceses Directory .
- Filediocese of Ireland.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Branding - diocese of Leicester
- diocese of Yakima
- Note Some dioceses in the northeast and southwest will take you to a ...
- Filediocese of Richmond map 1.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Filediocese of Arundel and Brighton.png - Wikipedia the free ...
- Roman Catholic diocese of Covington - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.