Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GEODESIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does GEODESIC exist?
Definitions of GEODESIC in dictionaries:
- noun - (mathematics) the shortest line between two points on a mathematically defined surface (as a straight line on a plane or an arc of a great circle on a sphere)
- adj - of or relating to or determined by geodesy
- Of or relating to the geometry of geodesics.
- The shortest line between two points on any mathematically defined surface.
- n - a geometric line
There are 8 letters in GEODESIC: C D E E G I O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GEODESIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GEODESIC plus a wildcard: GEODESIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GEODESIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GEODESIC
- Ohme geodesic Domes
- WNET Bucky Fuller geodesic Dome
- Amundsen-Scott geodesic Dome .
- Geo Dome Pvc Cover Celebrity Inspired Style Hair and Beauty
- geodesic Domes
- geodesic Domes Greenhouses UK Website
- geodesic dome plus orthogonal ground plan and elevation in concert ...
- geodesic Dome Tent Photo Detailed about geodesic Dome Tent Picture on ...
- Diving in the model geodesicdome
- Littlewood geodesic Domes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.