Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GEOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does GEOID exist?
Definitions of GEOID in dictionaries:
- The hypothetical surface of the earth that coincides everywhere with mean sea level.
- adj - a hypothetical surface of the earth [n -S] : GEOIDAL
There are 5 letters in GEOID: D E G I O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GEOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GEOID plus a wildcard: GEOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GEOID
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GEOID
- Mean Sea Level GPS and the geoid
- 30x30 value of the geoid undulations from EGM96 to 360x360.The image ...
- ... geoid and their relationto the Earths crust and local mean sea level
- geoid (Image ESA - AOES Mediala)
- Die Abweichungen des geoids vom Ellipsoid sind die geoidundulationen ...
- ... ellipsoid whereas a surveyors estimate is relative to the geoid
- Introduction to Geodetic Datums
- geoid Wikipedia
- The Earth as a geoid
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.