Scrabble word: COOKIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COOKIE exist?
Definitions of COOKIE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- noun - the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- noun - a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A small, usually flat and crisp cake made from sweetened dough.
- A person, usually of a specified kind: a lawyer who was a tough cookie.
- noun - a small, flat cake
There are 6 letters in COOKIE: C E I K O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COOKIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COOKIE plus a wildcard: COOKIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COOKIE
Images for COOKIE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.