Scrabble word: COOKIE
Is COOKIE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COOKIE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- noun - the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- noun - a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A small, usually flat and crisp cake made from sweetened dough.
- A person, usually of a specified kind: a lawyer who was a tough cookie.
- noun - a small, flat cake
There are 6 letters in COOKIE: C E I K O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COOKIE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COOKIE, to go: COOKIE?
Rearrange the letters in COOKIE and see some winning combinations
Images for COOKIE
Lookup in Wiki for COOKIE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.