Scrabble word: COOKIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COOKIE exist?
Definitions of COOKIE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- noun - the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- noun - a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A small, usually flat and crisp cake made from sweetened dough.
- A person, usually of a specified kind: a lawyer who was a tough cookie.
- noun - a small, flat cake