Scrabble word: INTERPOLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERPOLATE exist?
Definitions of INTERPOLATE in dictionaries:
- verb - estimate the value of
- verb - insert words into texts, often falsifying it thereby
- To insert or introduce between other elements or parts.
- To insert (material) into a text.
- To insert into a conversation.
- To change or falsify (a text) by introducing new or incorrect material.
- To estimate a value of (a function or series) between two known values.
There are 11 letters in INTERPOLATE: A E E I L N O P R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERPOLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTERPOLATE plus a wildcard: INTERPOLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERPOLATE
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERPOLATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.