Scrabble word: LITERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LITERATE exist?
Definitions of LITERATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who can read and write
- adj - able to read and write
- adj - versed in literature
- adj - knowledgeable and educated in one or several fields
- Able to read and write.
- Knowledgeable or educated in several fields or a particular field.
- Familiar with literature; literary.
- Well-written; polished: a literate essay.
- One who can read and write.
- For most of its long history in English, literate has meant only “familiar with literature,” or more generally, “well-educated, learned”; it is only during the last hundred years that it has also come to refer to the basic ability to read and write.
- noun - one who can read and write
There are 8 letters in LITERATE: A E E I L R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LITERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LITERATE plus a wildcard: LITERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LITERATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LITERATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.