Is LITERATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LITERATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who can read and write
- adj - able to read and write
- adj - versed in literature
- adj - knowledgeable and educated in one or several fields
- Able to read and write.
- Knowledgeable or educated in several fields or a particular field.
- Familiar with literature; literary.
- Well-written; polished: a literate essay.
- One who can read and write.
- For most of its long history in English, literate has meant only “familiar with literature,” or more generally, “well-educated, learned”; it is only during the last hundred years that it has also come to refer to the basic ability to read and write.
- noun - one who can read and write
There are 8 letters in LITERATE: A E E I L R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LITERATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LITERATE, to go: LITERATE?
Rearrange the letters in LITERATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LITERATE
7 letters out of LITERATE
6 letters out of LITERATE
5 letters out of LITERATE
4 letters out of LITERATE
3 letters out of LITERATE
2 letters out of LITERATE
Contextual use of LITERATE
What's nearby LITERATE
Lookup in Wiki for LITERATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LITERATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LITERATE"