Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LITERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LITERATE exist?
Definitions of LITERATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who can read and write
- adj - able to read and write
- adj - versed in literature
- adj - knowledgeable and educated in one or several fields
- Able to read and write.
- Knowledgeable or educated in several fields or a particular field.
- Familiar with literature; literary.
- Well-written; polished: a literate essay.
- One who can read and write.
- For most of its long history in English, literate has meant only “familiar with literature,” or more generally, “well-educated, learned”; it is only during the last hundred years that it has also come to refer to the basic ability to read and write.
- n - one who can read and write
There are 8 letters in LITERATE: A E E I L R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LITERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LITERATE plus a wildcard: LITERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LITERATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LITERATE
- Como deben saber muchos de ustedes la ginebra Hendricks se destila ...
- Vegetable Stir-Fry The literate Chef
- The Black Rhino (Diceros bicornis). With a population decline of 98% ...
- Crab Cakes Creole with Sauce Rmoulade The literate Chef
- PowerPoint Presentation - South Tripura
- Tag Archive for Digital Literacy - Mathias Poulsen
- The most literate troll ever. Hodgepodge Funny Pictures Add Funny
- Whiplash a 17-year-old Capuchin monkey rides a border collie and ...
- Review Matched by Ally Condie My literate Tongue
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.