Scrabble word: TOLERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOLERATE exist?
Definitions of TOLERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - recognize and respect (rights and beliefs of others)
- verb - have a tolerance for a poison or strong drug or pathogen or environmental condition
- verb - allow the presence of or allow (an activity) without opposing or prohibiting
- To allow without prohibiting or opposing; permit.
- To recognize and respect (the rights, beliefs, or practices of others).
- To put up with; endure.
- To have tolerance for (a substance or pathogen).
- verb - to allow without active opposition