Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TOLERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOLERATE exist?
Definitions of TOLERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - recognize and respect (rights and beliefs of others)
- verb - have a tolerance for a poison or strong drug or pathogen or environmental condition
- verb - allow the presence of or allow (an activity) without opposing or prohibiting
- To allow without prohibiting or opposing; permit.
- To recognize and respect (the rights, beliefs, or practices of others).
- To put up with; endure.
- To have tolerance for (a substance or pathogen).
- verb - to allow without active opposition
There are 8 letters in TOLERATE: A E E L O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOLERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOLERATE plus a wildcard: TOLERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOLERATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TOLERATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.