Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PERONEAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERONEAL exist?
Definitions of PERONEAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to the fibula or the outer part of the leg below the knee
- Of or relating to the fibula or to the outer portion of the leg.
- adj - pertaining to the fibula
There are 8 letters in PERONEAL: A E E L N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERONEAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERONEAL plus a wildcard: PERONEAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERONEAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERONEAL
- Common peroneal Nerve Bedahunmuhs Blog
- The peroneal muscles are a group of muscles that originate from fibula ...
- superficial peroneal nerve damage Disease Pictures
- Illustration of peroneal nerve
- ... muscle and then divides into the superficial and deep peroneal nerves
- Damage to the peroneal or tibialis anterior nerves would give your ...
- peroneal Tendonitis Foot Injury Only Losers Complain
- peroneal nerve Fibular Nerve
- the main functions of the peroneal is to evert and plantarflex the ...
- peroneal Nerve Injury
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.