Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ETIOLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ETIOLATE exist?
Definitions of ETIOLATE in dictionaries:
- verb - make weak by stunting the growth or development of
- verb - bleach and alter the natural development of (a green plant) by excluding sunlight
- verb - make pale or sickly
- adj - (especially of plants) developed without chlorophyll by being deprived of light
- To cause (a plant) to develop without chlorophyll by preventing exposure to sunlight.
- To cause to appear pale and sickly: a face that was etiolated from years in prison.
- To become blanched or whitened, as when grown without sunlight.
- adj - of the color of pure snow
There are 8 letters in ETIOLATE: A E E I L O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ETIOLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ETIOLATE plus a wildcard: ETIOLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ETIOLATE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ETIOLATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.