Scrabble word: COSMOPOLITAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does COSMOPOLITAN exist?
Definitions of COSMOPOLITAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a sophisticated person who has travelled in many countries
- adj - growing or occurring in many parts of the world
- adj - composed of people from or at home in many parts of the world
- adj - of worldwide scope or applicability
- Pertinent or common to the whole world: an issue of cosmopolitan import.
- Having constituent elements from all over the world or from many different parts of the world: the ancient and cosmopolitan societies of Syria and Egypt.
- So sophisticated as to be at home in all parts of the world or conversant with many spheres of interest: a cosmopolitan traveler.
- Growing or occurring in many parts of the world; widely distributed.
There are 12 letters in COSMOPOLITAN: A C I L M N O O O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COSMOPOLITAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COSMOPOLITAN plus a wildcard: COSMOPOLITAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COSMOPOLITAN
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COSMOPOLITAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.