Scrabble word: COMPOST
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPOST exist?
Definitions of COMPOST in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture of decaying vegetation and manure
- verb - convert to compost
- A mixture of decaying organic matter, as from leaves and manure, used to improve soil structure and provide nutrients.
- A composition; a mixture.
- To fertilize with a mixture of decaying organic matter.
- To convert (vegetable matter) to compost.
There are 7 letters in COMPOST: C M O O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPOST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPOST plus a wildcard: COMPOST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPOST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPOST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.