Scrabble word: COMPLAINT
Is COMPLAINT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMPLAINT in dictionaries:
- noun - an often persistent bodily disorder or disease
- noun - (formerly) a loud cry (or repeated cries) of pain or rage or sorrow
- noun - an expression of grievance or resentment
- noun - (civil law) the first pleading of the plaintiff setting out the facts on which the claim for relief is based
- noun - (criminal law) a pleading describing some wrong or offense
- An expression of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment.
- A cause or reason for complaining; a grievance.
- A bodily disorder or disease; a malady or an ailment.
- The symptom or distress about which a patient seeks medical assistance.
- The presentation by the plaintiff in a civil action, setting forth the claim on which relief is sought.
- A formal charge, made under oath, of the commission of a crime or other such offense.
There are 9 letters in COMPLAINT: A C I L M N O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPLAINT
Click to search all anagrams of COMPLAINT plus a wildcard: COMPLAINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPLAINT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPLAINT
Lookup in Wiki for COMPLAINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.