Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ATOMIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATOMIC exist?
Definitions of ATOMIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or comprising atoms
- adj - (weapons) deriving destructive energy from the release of atomic energy
- adj - immeasurably small
- Of or employing nuclear energy: an atomic submarine; atomic weapons.
- Very small; infinitesimal.
- adj - the smallest unit of an element [n -S] : ATOMIC, ATOMICAL
There are 6 letters in ATOMIC: A C I M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATOMIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATOMIC plus a wildcard: ATOMIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATOMIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATOMIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.