Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOMATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOMATIC exist?
Definitions of SOMATIC in dictionaries:
- adj - affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit
- Of, relating to, or affecting the body, especially as distinguished from a body part, the mind, or the environment; corporeal or physical.
- Of or relating to the wall of the body cavity, especially as distinguished from the head, limbs, or viscera.
- Of or relating to a somatic cell or the somatoplasm.
- adj - the body of an organism [n -MATA or -MAS] : SOMATIC
There are 7 letters in SOMATIC: A C I M O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOMATIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOMATIC plus a wildcard: SOMATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOMATIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOMATIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.