Scrabble word: SOMATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOMATIC exist?
Definitions of SOMATIC in dictionaries:
- adj - affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit
- Of, relating to, or affecting the body, especially as distinguished from a body part, the mind, or the environment; corporeal or physical.
- Of or relating to the wall of the body cavity, especially as distinguished from the head, limbs, or viscera.
- Of or relating to a somatic cell or the somatoplasm.
- adj - the body of an organism [n -MATA or -MAS] : SOMATIC