Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IOTACISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does IOTACISM exist?
Definitions of IOTACISM in dictionaries:
- The conversion of other vowel sounds in Greek, such as eta or upsilon, to the sound of iota.
- n - excessive use of the letter iota
There are 8 letters in IOTACISM: A C I I M O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IOTACISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IOTACISM plus a wildcard: IOTACISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IOTACISM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IOTACISM
- Learn and talk about iotacism Greek language Koine Greek Phonology ...
- Iota came into English from Latin and was first pronounced jota and ...
- is improbable that iotacism other symbols diacritics meaning exle ...
- Sol omnibus lucet
- The Pioneers will start at 2pm. Ill be on for about 25 mins at approx ...
- Eta - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Greek diacritics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Codex Guelferbytanus A - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Codex Sinaiticus - New World Encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.