Scrabble word: MASTIC
Is MASTIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MASTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an aromatic exudate from the mastic tree
- noun - a pasty cement used as an adhesive or filler
- noun - an evergreen shrub of the Mediterranean region that is cultivated for its resin
- The mastic tree.
- The aromatic resin of the mastic tree, used especially in varnishes, lacquers, adhesives, and condiments and as an astringent.
- A pastelike cement used in highway construction, especially one made with powdered lime or brick and tar.
- noun - an aromatic resin
There are 6 letters in MASTIC: A C I M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASTIC
Click to search all anagrams of MASTIC plus a wildcard: MASTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASTIC
Images for MASTIC
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.