Scrabble word: MASTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASTIC exist?
Definitions of MASTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an aromatic exudate from the mastic tree
- noun - a pasty cement used as an adhesive or filler
- noun - an evergreen shrub of the Mediterranean region that is cultivated for its resin
- The mastic tree.
- The aromatic resin of the mastic tree, used especially in varnishes, lacquers, adhesives, and condiments and as an astringent.
- A pastelike cement used in highway construction, especially one made with powdered lime or brick and tar.
- noun - an aromatic resin