Scrabble word: MOSAIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOSAIC exist?
Definitions of MOSAIC in dictionaries:
- noun - art consisting of a design made of small pieces of colored stone or glass
- noun - viral disease in solanaceous plants (tomatoes, potatoes, tobacco) resulting in mottling and often shriveling of the leaves
- noun - a freeware browser
- noun - a pattern resembling a mosaic
- noun - transducer formed by the light-sensitive surface on a television camera tube
- noun - arrangement of aerial photographs forming a composite picture
- adj - of or relating to Moses or the laws and writings attributed to him
- A picture or decorative design made by setting small colored pieces, as of stone or tile, into a surface.
- The process or art of making such pictures or designs.
- A composite picture made of overlapping, usually aerial, photographs.
- Something that resembles a mosaic: a mosaic of testimony from various witnesses.
- A virus disease of plants, resulting in light and dark areas in the leaves, which often become shriveled and dwarfed.
- A photosensitive surface, as in the iconoscope of a television camera.
- An individual exhibiting mosaicism.
- To make by mosaic: mosaic a design on a rosewood box.
- To adorn with or as if with mosaic: mosaic a sidewalk.
- verb - to form into a mosaic (a type of inlaid surface decoration)
There are 6 letters in MOSAIC: A C I M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOSAIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOSAIC plus a wildcard: MOSAIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOSAIC
Images for MOSAIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.