Scrabble word: MOSAIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOSAIC exist?
Definitions of MOSAIC in dictionaries:
- noun - art consisting of a design made of small pieces of colored stone or glass
- noun - viral disease in solanaceous plants (tomatoes, potatoes, tobacco) resulting in mottling and often shriveling of the leaves
- noun - a freeware browser
- noun - a pattern resembling a mosaic
- noun - transducer formed by the light-sensitive surface on a television camera tube
- noun - arrangement of aerial photographs forming a composite picture
- adj - of or relating to Moses or the laws and writings attributed to him
- A picture or decorative design made by setting small colored pieces, as of stone or tile, into a surface.
- The process or art of making such pictures or designs.
- A composite picture made of overlapping, usually aerial, photographs.
- Something that resembles a mosaic: a mosaic of testimony from various witnesses.
- A virus disease of plants, resulting in light and dark areas in the leaves, which often become shriveled and dwarfed.
- A photosensitive surface, as in the iconoscope of a television camera.
- An individual exhibiting mosaicism.
- To make by mosaic: mosaic a design on a rosewood box.
- To adorn with or as if with mosaic: mosaic a sidewalk.
- verb - to form into a mosaic (a type of inlaid surface decoration)