Scrabble word: MOSAICS
Is MOSAICS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MOSAICS in dictionaries:
- noun - art consisting of a design made of small pieces of colored stone or glass
- noun - viral disease in solanaceous plants (tomatoes, potatoes, tobacco) resulting in mottling and often shriveling of the leaves
- noun - a freeware browser
- noun - a pattern resembling a mosaic
- noun - transducer formed by the light-sensitive surface on a television camera tube
- noun - arrangement of aerial photographs forming a composite picture
- verb - to form into a mosaic (a type of inlaid surface decoration)
There are 7 letters in MOSAICS: A C I M O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOSAICS
Click to search all anagrams of MOSAICS plus a wildcard: MOSAICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOSAICS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOSAICS
Lookup in Wiki for MOSAICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.