Scrabble word: CHAMOIS
Is CHAMOIS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHAMOIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft suede leather formerly from the skin of the chamois antelope but now from sheepskin
- noun - hoofed mammal of mountains of Eurasia having upright horns with backward-hooked tips
- An extremely agile goat antelope (Rupicapra rupicapra) of mountainous regions of Europe, having upright horns with backward-hooked tips.
- Also chammy or shammy (sh4mùK).
- A soft leather made from the hide of this animal or other animals such as deer or sheep.
- A piece of such leather, or a cotton fabric made to resemble it, used as a polishing cloth or in shirts.
- A moderate to grayish yellow.
- noun - a soft leather
- verb - to prepare leather like chamois
There are 7 letters in CHAMOIS: A C H I M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAMOIS
Click to search all anagrams of CHAMOIS plus a wildcard: CHAMOIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAMOIS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHAMOIS
Lookup in Wiki for CHAMOIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.