Scrabble word: MONASTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONASTIC exist?
Definitions of MONASTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a male religious living in a cloister and devoting himself to contemplation and prayer and work
- adj - of communal life sequestered from the world under religious vows
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a monastery.
- Secluded and contemplative.
- Strictly disciplined or regimented.
- Self-abnegating; austere.
- noun - a man who is a member of a secluded religious order
There are 8 letters in MONASTIC: A C I M N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONASTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONASTIC plus a wildcard: MONASTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONASTIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONASTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.