Scrabble word: IMPACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPACT exist?
Definitions of IMPACT in dictionaries:
- noun - the striking of one body against another
- noun - a forceful consequence
- noun - influencing strongly
- noun - the violent interaction of individuals or groups entering into combat
- verb - press or wedge together
- verb - have an effect upon
- The striking of one body against another; collision.
- The force or impetus transmitted by a collision.
- The effect or impression of one thing on another: still gauging the impact of automation on the lives of factory workers.
- The power of making a strong, immediate impression: a speech that lacked impact.
- To pack firmly together.
- To strike forcefully: meteorites impacting the lunar surface.
- To have an effect or impact on.
- verb - to pack firmly together
There are 6 letters in IMPACT: A C I M P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPACT plus a wildcard: IMPACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPACT
Images for IMPACT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.