Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPACT exist?
Definitions of IMPACT in dictionaries:
- noun - the striking of one body against another
- noun - a forceful consequence
- noun - influencing strongly
- noun - the violent interaction of individuals or groups entering into combat
- verb - press or wedge together
- verb - have an effect upon
- The striking of one body against another; collision.
- The force or impetus transmitted by a collision.
- The effect or impression of one thing on another: still gauging the impact of automation on the lives of factory workers.
- The power of making a strong, immediate impression: a speech that lacked impact.
- To pack firmly together.
- To strike forcefully: meteorites impacting the lunar surface.
- To have an effect or impact on.
- v - to pack firmly together
There are 6 letters in IMPACT: A C I M P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPACT plus a wildcard: IMPACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPACT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPACT
- Deep impact
- impact Sermon Series McKeesport Alliance Church
- impact Signs and Print - Signage Vehicle Wrapping Weymouth Dorset
- Why impact Radius is impacting Tracking
- State Conference Registration impact logo
- File2006-02-13 Drop-impact.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... and physics looking at what this asteroid impact might have done
- Recent Property Measures and impacts (Last quarter 2010) Your SG ...
- Social Media ROI and impact for Adobe
- Collective impact for sexual and domestic violence prevention